The BDC Networking Group is a new business networking group for new and potential businesses. While we started at the Lynchburg Business Development Center, following a six-week class, we are independent of them.
The purpose of our networking group is to:
- establish business relationships that can help each of our business grow together,
- be able to do some "market research" by bouncing marketing ideas off of each other,
- learn from each other's mistakes,
- share information,
The BDC (Business Development Center) Networking Group was started on October 5, 2011, by a group of new business owners and potential business owners that just finished the "Self Employment Training" six-week class at the Lynchburg Business Development Center.
Who can join?
- Anyone can visit (need to contact an active member for meeting details.)
- Referral of a member
- Acceptance by group for membership
Starting a business can be financially challenging; therefore, we will try to keep our group activities free whenever possible. Our group has no membership fee. When those who chose to participate in an activity that may require a payment (such as renting a place to meet, or hiring a speaker, or meeting for lunch or dinner), we will each be responsible for sharing the cost of whatever expenses we may incur.